Level 2 Training – Applied Yoga Therapy
This 100-hour Level 2 Applied Yoga Therapy course is designed to build upon the knowledge and understanding gained from the Level 1 Foundations in Yoga Therapy course and to continue to deepen your knowledge on your path to become a yoga therapist. There are 2 main themes to this training: 1) cultivating your own presence as a healer and 2) applied ayurvedic studies. The deep exploration of what it takes to move from teacher to healer will set the context of practicing yoga therapy in a new and different light.
Shanti Shanti Kaur Khalsa & Vijaya Stern
By the end of this course, you should have understood, completed or demonstrated the following:
- The capacity to heal through your presence
- Your Radiant, Subtle, Pranic and Auric bodies in relationship to breath and healing
- The fundamental principals of Ayurveda, the Tri-Dosha theory, Ayurvedic anatomy and physiology
- The concepts of disease management from an Ayurvedic perspective
- The application of nutrition and diet as a prescription for health and balance
Pre-requisites for entry into the program include:
Completion of the Level 1 Foundations in Yoga Therapy Course
The course is held as a 10-day residential program. Each day is divided into segments, including: meditation & asana practice, lecture, application, practice, discussion and observation. Students are expected to participate.
Students are required to participate in class discussions, to work in groups and present client case studies.
Students must attend the entire 10 days, arrive on time for each class, and stay until the course ends. Absence may result in a student being dropped from the class.
Textbook of Ayurveda by Vasant Lad
Tuition: $1500. Tuition does not include accommodations & meals. Please see our location pages for accommodation choices and fees.