Level 2 Training Applied Yoga Therapy
This 100-hour Level 2 Applied Yoga Therapy course is designed to build upon the knowledge and understanding gained from the Level 1 Foundations in Yoga Therapy course and to continue to deepen your knowledge on your path to become a yoga therapist. There are 2 main themes to this training: 1) The Living Vitality of your Authentic Self: Prana and the Application of Sacred Healing and 2) Applied Ayurvedic Studies. The deep exploration of what it takes to move from teacher to healer will set the context of practicing yoga therapy in a new and different light.
- July 1-11, 2022. Live, in-person.
Plan to arrive on July 1, course starts early morning on July 2. Plan to depart after lunch on July 11.
- We will offer the course again virtually in Summer/Fall 2023. Exact dates TBD.
Shambhala Mountain Center, Red Feather Lakes, CO.
Read more about the facility here and please note that the center is currently requiring COVID vaccination for all guests. For those flying, please fly into Denver and we will arrange van/bus transportation from the airport to the retreat center.
Shanti Shanti Kaur Khalsa & Indu Arora
$1500. Tuition does not include accommodations or meals.
To register for the 2022 in-person program, sign up here. Payment will be established as follows: $500 due upon registration, $500 due June 1, $500 due July 1. (In the event of cancellation, students must withdraw by June 1 in order to receive refund.)
Room/Board per person for in-person training (includes 3 meals per day):
- Dorm @ $126 per person x 10 nights = $1,260
- Double @ $169 per person x 10 nights = $1,690
- Single with private baths @ $235 per person x 10 nights = $2,350
- Single with shared bath (monk) @ $189 per person x 10 nights = $1,890
- Junior Suite @ $299 per person x 10 nights = $2990
- Tent Double @ $90 per person x 10 nights = $900
- Tent Single @ $126 per person x 10 nights = $1,260
- Commuter rate is $50 per day for anyone staying offsite. This includes three meals a day.
When you register, please indicate your room choice. We will invoice you for your accommodations to be paid in full by June 1.
By the end of this course, you should have understood, completed or demonstrated the following:
- The capacity to heal through your presence
- Your Radiant, Subtle, Pranic and Auric bodies in relationship to breath and healing
- The fundamental principals of Ayurveda, the Tri-Dosha theory, Ayurvedic anatomy and physiology
- The concepts of disease management from an Ayurvedic perspective
- The application of lifestyle as a prescription for health and balance
Pre-requisites for entry into the program include: Completion of the Level 1 Foundations in Yoga Therapy Course
The virtual program will be held in two distinct 5-day segments. The in-person training will be held as a 10-day residential program. Each day is divided into segments, including: meditation asana practice, lecture, application, practice, discussion and observation. Students are expected to participate.
Students are required to participate in class discussions, to work in groups and present client case studies.
Yoga – Ancient Heritage, Tomorrow’s Vision by Indu Arora (required)
SOMA 100 Heritage Recipes for Self-Care by Indu Arora eBook (required)
Mudra: The Sacred Secret by Indu Arora (recommended)
Available for purchase here
Students must attend the entire 10 days, arrive on time for each class, and stay until the course ends. Absence may result in a student being dropped from the class.